If you are a veteran who’s interested in purchasing a new home or refinancing an existing mortgage we would love to help you!
The major benefits of a VA home loan include:
- No down payment required
- No Mortgage Insurance premiums, a huge savings in today’s market
- VA funding fee may be financed in the loan
- VA loans do not require perfect credit
- Flexible mortgage types – fixed and traditional ARMs
- No pre-payment penalties
- Refinance and interest rate reduction loans are available
HOW DO RATES COMPARE?
Rates for VA home loans are typically better than conventional home loans not to mention you pay NO MORTGAGE INSURANCE PREMIUMS! Call us for today’s rates at 303-815-6655.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
The major eligibility categories for a VA home loan include:
- Veterans and service members who have served 181 active-duty days during peacetime, unless discharged or separated from a previous qualifying period of active-duty service
- Veterans who served during World War II, Korea, or Vietnam, if they served for 90 days and were honorably discharged
- If you have served for any period since August 2, 1990, you can also qualify if you have served 24 months of continuous active duty, or the full period (at least 90 days) that you were called to active duty
- Those who have completed a total of six years in the Selected Reserve or National Guard
- An un-remarried spouse of a veteran who died while in service or from a service connected disability or a spouse of a service member missing in action or a prisoner of war (note: A surviving spouse who remarries on or after attaining age 57, and on or after December 16, 2003, may also be eligible for the home loan benefit)